Monday, October 02, 2006

Treasure Found Under Tree

Hear about the collector who found a rare car in a barn? It can happen to you. Although it might behind the barn. Or under a tree.

If you've ever thought "I wish I could have" that car of your dreams (whether small dreams like the car in this pictures or bigger dreams), well you can. Tell your friends and family about your dream. Tell others. Eventually some one will let you know where a treasure is ready for the taking.

If you know of any Datsun 1200s for sale, or just seemingly abandoned, tell me about it. My contact info is here.

5 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hi i have 2 1200s left to me 1 a sedan and 1 a fastback dont run they are sittn on my property what are they worth they are both complete,i think they are 1972s thanks michael

7:54 AM  
Anonymous David said...

Hi Rob, the value depends on condition. Rust is a problem and will devalue the car. If it is rust free but engine does not run, it is worth more. Take some pics and post at http://datsun1200.com and we'll advise further.

David

4:54 PM  
Blogger kenny said...

My name is Kenny T and I lost my 1200 sadan in a flood in 2007 and I have been looking for another one. I miss that car bed it was like one of my kids. I'm trying to find one on the East side of the US. My E-mail address is Two2low@yahoo.com thank you

10:24 PM  
Blogger kenny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:25 PM  
Blogger kenny said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home